Wednesday May 20th
- Is what we are doing wise and responsible?
- Will we build trust in our campus and in our community?
- Is what we are doing purposeful and effective?
- Will we love and prefer others by what we are doing?
- Does what we are doing shine the lights bright on Jesus?
Re-gathering for the Norton Campus will take place on Sunday, June 14th with a family friendly gathering
Wednesday May 13th
- The Mother’s Day Drive Thru was a great experience! Thank you for coming!
- We have been talking about what it means to open offices and to reopen for services.
- When we regather it will not look exactly the same as how it was. We will create a new normal amidst these unique times
- Look out for communication from us about updates going forward!
- Join a Virtual Discovery Group. Learn about the values, mission, and vision of Grace Church with other people! Click here to register!
Wednesday May 6th
- This Sunday is Mother’s Day! Be sure to invite your family to check out Grace Church’s Online experience. They can find our sermons each week right here!
- This Sunday there will be a Mother’s Day Drive Thru. Join us to enjoy the company of your Church family in a fun SAFE way! This Drive Thru Experience is on Sunday from 9am to noon!
- We want to keep you informed on our reopening process. Our first step is to start with a office presence from 10am-3pm starting next week.
- We will make sure that you know our plans as we continue through our reopening process. We want to be wise, responsible, and effective in our reopening process so watch out for those updates here!
- Check our our weekly update videos to stay informed on our reopening process.
Wednesday April 29th
- Thank you for checking out the online experience!
- Keep watching these update videos for all the details of the reopening plans. We want to be wise, responsible and set an example!
- We want to hear from you about our online weekend experience and your posture on reopening and meeting with other people! You can communicate with us by taking this quick 2-minute survey. To take the survey click here!
- Join us as we celebrate Mom’s with a Mother’s Day Drive Thru. Sunday, May 10th, from 9am-12pm at the Norton Campus. Drive through and see some familiar faces in a fun safe way!
- If you are newer to Grace and interested in learning more about us, consider joining our Discovery Group. Click here to learn more and Join the group!
- Thank you for your continued generosity during this time!
Wednesday April 22nd
- Thank you for your generosity! It’s making a difference in our community and getting the Gospel to people in this time.
- Parents of children! Our services are available Saturday at 7pm so you can watch the service after the kids go to bed and you can wake up and enjoy Power Kids in the morning!
- Keep watching these update videos for all the details of the reopening plans. It will be a carefully thought out process that will be guided by wisdom.
Wednesday April 15th
- If you’re interested in watching the service and being able to interact with others, join us on Facebook Sundays at 10am! The service will premiere there and you can interact live.
- This Sunday we start our series in the book of 1 Peter. It’s a book that speaks directly about hope while people are living in uncertain times. It will be a great way to see how God speaks directly into the time we’re in.
- Last week we reached out about the needing additional food in our food pantry for those in need. WE WERE OVERWHELMED WITH YOUR GENEROSITY! Thank you from the staff and more importantly thank you from the families that will receive the food!
- We have added Saturday to the food pantry hours to help fill the need. Pick up and drop off times are the same throughout the week. Food pick up is 9-10am and Food drop off is 12-1pm Monday-Saturday.
- We have an opportunity open to sign up for landscaping help at the church building. Please sign up here. We need to limit the number of people at a time to abide by social distancing so please don’t just show up. There will be future dates as well you can sign up for!
Wednesday April 8th
Covid-19 care packages
Being diagnosed with COVID-19 is not only hard physically, but also mentally and emotionally. We have put together a care package for those who have been diagnosed as a source of encouragement. Email email@example.com if you would like to arrange a pickup or delivery.
Donate blood through the Red Cross on Monday, April 13th from 1 pm – 7 pm at our campus
**ALL APPOINTMENTS FULL**
Donating blood is essential to our community health and eligible donors are strongly urged to donate during the COVID-19 epidemic. The Red Cross follows the highest standards of safety and infection control, and volunteer donors are the only source of blood for those in need. In order to abide by social distancing guidelines, we are asking that you schedule an appointment in advance. You can schedule in advance by typing 44203 in as our zip code.
Saturday April 4th
A message from Pastor Dan:
In regards to Easter Sunday, our staff have explored multiple unique options to celebrate together as a church family. We have also conversed with the mayor and police chief in regards to these options. In keeping with the spirit of the law, of the recently extended stay at home order, we have decided to offer our Easter experience exclusively online. We anxiously await the time when it is wise for us to gather together and celebrate our risen Savior!
Wednesday April 1st
- A Roku Channel (search Grace Church 30) and a Youtube channel (search Grace Church Norton Campus) to watch the services on your smart TV!
- Easter Experience will be available on website and app to experience Holy Week together as a family.
- Dan talks through how the entire church staff is strategically planning for the future financially.
Wednesday March 25th
- The offices are closed but the church isn’t! The staff is working remotely at home and can be reached at (330) 825-6291 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Giving is available to be mailed but if you can, it’s a great time to setup online giving
- Sign up for the Power Kids Email!
- There are lots of new resources from Power Kids and Student Ministries
- Giving non perishables is still a large need. You can also make face masks for health care workers. See “How can I help?” in the FAQ’s below.
- We are also offering the services on Youtube, which will make watching on your smart TV’s much simpler.
Wednesday March 18th
Pastor Dan and Pastor Adam let us know a few updates about what’s happening at Norton. You can watch the video here.
- Resources available on the website for kids and students
- You can communicate with the staff at (330) 825-6291 and at email@example.com
- You can drop off non perishables 12-1pm Monday-Friday at the building at the back of the parking lot.
Thursday March 12th
Pastor Dan announced services would be suspended until the end of March. See announcement video here.