Frequently Asked Questions
HOW DO I WATCH SERVICES?
We have currently suspended live services.
Until then, you can watch our online services by:
- Computer or Mobile Device: Go to our Online Weekend Experience Page
- On our App
- On Your TV: Download the Youtube App and Search ‘Grace Church Norton Campus‘
HOW CAN I GIVE?
- Go to gracelink.ccbchurch.com/goto/giving
- Enter the amount you’d like to give
- Under “Campus” select “Grace Ohio – Norton“
- For your regular tithe or offering, use the designation “General Fund-Norton”
- Click on “Next” to fill in your payment information and then click “Submit“
HOW TO SET UP REPEATING GIVING
- If you are interested in setting up repeating giving, check out this 2 minute tutorial:
GIVE BY MAIL
We are still receiving checks via mail and these will currently be delivered safely to the post office for us to pick up.
*NEW* GIVE BY PHONE
- Text GIVE to 844-594-1218.
- Follow the prompts
- Register your credit or debit card (first time only)
WHAT IS HAPPENING WITH GROUPS AND CLASSES?
- We are pausing all on-site and off-site groups and classes.
- Even though we are pausing programing, we encourage you to pursue relationships and community in healthy and creative ways.
- Please contact your group or class leader with any questions you might have. There are options to meet over video conferencing we can help you with
WHAT’S AVAILABLE FOR KIDS AND STUDENTS?
HOW CAN I HELP?
You can drop non-perishable food from 12-1pm Monday-Friday at the building in the back of the parking lot.
MAKE SURGICAL MASKS
Health care workers are in need of surgical masks. Below are instructions on how to make them. They can be dropped off 12-1pm Monday-Friday at the building at the back of the parking lot.
Jo-Ann Fabrics in Montrose is handing out free packages of material and thread for making of masks.
HOW CAN I GET HELP?
We are available and eager to help you. If you would like someone to call and pray with you, a pastor to talk to, or help connecting with the right resources, please call the church office at 330-825-6291 or send us an email at email@example.com
- If you have an urgent need, please call our office at 330-825-6291.
- Monday – Friday from 9-10 am, we are currently offering a drive-in pickup for non-perishable food items in our back building. For those of you able to assist others in need, we are offering an opportunity to drop off food Monday-Friday from 12-1 pm.
- We are not doing in-person hospital visitations at this time to support the recommended social distancing guidelines. However, we would love to support and encourage you and your loved ones with a phone call from a pastor or someone on our care team. Please let us know if we can reach out this way by contacting us at 330-825-6291 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
FUNERALS & WEDDINGS
- We are still available to help with any needs regarding funerals and weddings. We can help plan, officiate and facilitate these events through the duration of the Governor’s Order and beyond.
- Please contact our Care team by calling our church office at 330-825-6291.